1920 x 1200 · 322 kB · jpeg

1920 x 1200 · 322 kB · jpeg

Sunday, January 1, 2012

Tool 3

I'm constantly tying shoes in Health Fitness and it can be tiresome all day long so...I've found a video to show the kids several ways to practice shoe tying.

I thought I would select a jump rope video.  Kids get frustrated not being able to jump rope when they see all their friends jumping.  This would be another strategy for the kids to see and then do.


After reading the info on copyright I learned that it is very complicated and when I do a project I should consult the information again or someone who knows more than me.  Basically I need to cite information and images that I use.

I created a dropbox account and downloaded a few images of shoes that are safe and unsafe to wear in HF class.  This will be a nice account to have since I can access it from any computer.

2 comments:

  1. I love your videos. They are perfect for Health Fitness! Way to go Kate and embedding and putting videos on your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loop, Swoop, and Pull! Loved it ...I hope that solves your shoe-tying dilemmas...but think on the bright side...doesn't bending over, or squatting, to perform this service, serve some kind of physical benefit???

    ReplyDelete