1920 x 1200 · 322 kB · jpeg

1920 x 1200 · 322 kB · jpeg

Monday, January 2, 2012

Tool 4

I uploaded my beginning of the year parent letter into google docs (clothing responsibilities portion only) and shared it with several MDE colleagues. I can see using this with other HF colleagues since they are always asking me what I send home for "this" or "that" so now they can go to google docs and see. What is cool is they can change the page to fit their needs.


As a HF teacher, it might be hard google docs but the form would be good to use to get information about field days, fitnessgram or square dancing.


Haven't found any google apps that I can use with students but will try. In my classroom, TEA suggests the students experience moderate to vigorous physical activity 80% of their class time. Therefore, it would be hard to use but I am open to suggestions. Perhaps my colleagues will share something in google docs with me. :-)

2 comments:

  1. You are off to a great start! Yes, you are in a bit of a different position with the majority of your time being sent on vigorous physical activity. I think you will find the forms helpful though to collect information.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I certainly see your predicament...You know about Google Docs...they aren't going away...so just go outside and continue to do what you do so very well.With over 500,00 APPS waiting to be downloaded, just wait a second, or two, and I am sure an appropriate APP will appear for HF teachers.

    ReplyDelete