1920 x 1200 · 322 kB · jpeg

1920 x 1200 · 322 kB · jpeg

Monday, January 16, 2012

Tool 7

1. Content objective: Students will perform a square dance with another classroom via skype so as to get excited about their performance on Go Texan Day.
2. Implementing before February 24th
3. I plan to use a Macbook from the library with camera capabilities
4. Will perform for another school and hopefully another school can perform a dance for us. This can be used just before Go Texan Day to get the kids excited about performing for others and what it takes to do so.
5. I'm going to find another school in our district to collaborate with me. Perhaps Cedar Brook, Frostwood or Spring Shadows. I know they all square dance.

Giddy UP!

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like the idea of collaborating with multiple campuses--it could be a competition--like so you think you can dance!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have you found a school? Let me know how I can help! Sounds fun!

    ReplyDelete